All you need to know: Global Energy Briefing No 181 (46pp) covers the latest trends in international oil, gas and coal markets, and highlights major energy company news and strategy updates.
Major topics of this edition:
(1) A new CEO for BP (Bernard Looney): Which strategic changes can be expected? We look back at the Dudley era and the challenges ahead for the most „American“ supermajor in Europe.
(2) Big Oil or Big Energy? We compare the latest low-carbon investments of oil companies and identify leaders and laggards.
(3) ENI and Equinor: Major strategic steps and missteps
(4) North Sea: Trends in oil/gas ownership
(5) Wind turbine industry: Further steps towards a global oligopoly
(6) Season 4, Episode 11: EDF and Hinkley Point C – The race is on – who can build the most expensive nuclear plant in the world ?
(7) Global oil markets: The latest data, price and market trends. Shale oil trends, OPEC strategy and price outlook.
(8) Global natural gas markets: The latest price and market trends for the European, US gas markets and global LNG.
(9) Global coal markets: Latest trends in global coal prices and market trends.
(10) Electric car markets: The latest numbers for the major EV markets.
Please find more on our newsletter subscription options here, or follow us on Twitter here. The newsletter is available in ENGLISH and in GERMAN. Email to email@example.com to receive a free test copy in English or German (content is identical).