German + English Edition Available!
Our June newsletter Global Energy Briefing (No.177, 32pp) focuses on our sample of 100 global big energy companies.
Topics are among others:
- Downstream strategies of Western oil majors and NOCs;
- LNG investment news;
- the consolidation of the global wind industry;
- expansion and re-positioning strategies of leading PV cell/module manufacturers;
- transition steps of European utilities;
- latest numbers and trends in global electric car sales;
- the expansion and globalization of large battery makers.
Companies featured in this newsletter:
- Saudi Aramco, OMV, Adnoc, Chevron, Phillips 66, Petrobras, Devon, CNRL, Wintershall DEA, Anadarko, Adani,
- Gazprom, Novatek,
- Xinjiang Goldwind, Siemens Gamesa, Vestas, Suzlon, Ming Yang, SEwind (Shanghai Electric), Brookfield,
- LONGi Solar, URE, GCL Poly,
- Enel, Engie, EDF, Statkraft, Eletrobras, EDP, Iberdrola,
- CATL, SK Innovation, Northvolt
Please find more on our newsletter subscription options here, or follow us on Twitter here. The newsletter is available in ENGLISH and GERMAN.