All you need to know: Our second July newsletter Global Energy Briefing No 179 (32pp) covers the latest trends in international oil, gas and coal markets. We focus on recent oil price movements, OPEC and US shale oil outlook; the second focus is on European gas and global LNG markets as well as the recent coal revival in Asia. We conclude
The current edition of our newsletter Global Energy Briefing (No.170) reports on prices, trends and events on the international energy markets. Topics are among others:
(1) Oil price outlook after OPEC/Russia-Decision
(2) US gas prices surge by more than 40 per cent; but sink in negative territory in Permian Basin
(3) EU/Asian gas markets – relaxed winter outlook
(4) Hard coal markets: Prices down; weak 2019 outlook
(5) Power markets: Japan – back to nuclear
(6) Electric car markets: strong US numbers; China new all-time high in October; EV market share 7 per cent by December?