Global Energy Briefing No 177: Big Energy Companies – Strategies, Benchmarks, News (deutsch/english)
Our June newsletter Global Energy Briefing (No.177, 32pp) focuses on our sample of 100 global big energy companies.
Topics are among others: Downstream strategies of Western oil majors and NOCs....the consolidation of the global wind industry...re-positioning strategies of leading PV cell/module...transition steps of European utilities...
Companies featured in this newsletter:
- Saudi Aramco, OMV, Adnoc, Chevron, Phillips 66, Petrobras, Devon, CNRL, Wintershall DEA, Anadarko, Adani,
- Gazprom, Novatek,
- Xinjiang Goldwind, Siemens Gamesa, Vestas, Suzlon, Ming Yang, SEwind (Shanghai Electric), Brookfield,
- LONGi Solar, URE, GCL Poly,
- Enel, Engie, EDF, Statkraft, Eletrobras, EDP, Iberdrola,
- CATL, SK Innovation, Northvolt